The Polish National Alliance is looking for a bright and energetic person to join our Annuity Department.
If you are a detail-oriented person with a positive attitude and great communication skills – we would love to hear from you.
The job includes, but is not limited to:
– Assists the Annuity Coordinator in inputting data into computer system (ID3) for the creation of IRAs, Roths, Non-Qualified and Option 1 Annuity policies. Applies additional deposits, transfers funds and processes withdrawals on annuities and IRAs.
– Via the ID3 System, applies checks received for both new and existing accounts and ensures their proper application. Checks must be scanned in the cage.
– Directs monthly pension benefits to retirees.
– Completes forms necessary for withdrawals, death claims, surrenders, transfers (includes, but not limited do Distribution Request Forms, Letters, Tax Withholding and Lost Policy Affidavits).
– Prepares vouchers and generates checks for distributions, surrenders and transfers. Documents and audits checks prior to mailing to members.
Full-times position – Current work week is Monday-Thursday
Training will be provided.
Office experience and computer skills are required.
Generous benefits package provided which includes health, 401 (K), dental, vision, LTD.
No phone calls please.
Send resume to email@example.com